Speaking of health : assessing health communication strategies for diverse populations / Committee on Communication for Behavior Change in the 21st Century: Improving the Health of Diverse Populations, Board on Neuroscience and Behavioral Health, Institute of Medicine.
Washington, D.C. :
National Academies Press,
Table of Contents:
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Theory
- 3. Health Communication Campaigns Exemplar
- 4. The Mammography Exemplar
- 5. The Diabetes Exemplar
- 6. The Communication Applications and Technologies and Diverse Populations
- 7. Toward a New Definition of Diversity
- 8. Findings and Recommendations.