Parish of Papanui, 1853 to 1953, comprising the church centres of St Paul's, Papanui, St James', Harewood and St Silas', Styx.

Saved in:
Bibliographic Details
Published: [Christchurch : Wyatt & Wilson, 1953]
Main Author:
Subjects:
Format: Book

Macmillan Brown Library, Request for use in MB Library

Holdings details from Macmillan Brown Library, Request for use in MB Library
Call Number Copy Loan Type Status Request
BX 5720.535 .C5 p .J17 AU06235174B
Library use only Available now Request this copy