New Zealand's ageing society : the implications / edited by Peggy G. Koopman-Boyden.
Wellington [N.Z.] :
Daphne Brasell Associates Press,
Table of Contents:
- 1. Theories of ageing and old age / Peggy G. Koopman-Boyden
- 2. Older New Zealanders / Brian Heenan
- 3. Physiology and health status of the elderly / John Campbell
- 4. The state and the social construction of ageing / Kay Saville-Smith
- 5. Tenure and wealth accumulation / David C. Thorns
- 6. Income support for an ageing society / Susan St John
- 7. Institutional care, community services and the family / Terri Green
- 8. Older women / Ruth Bonita
- 9. Te ao te pakeketanga / Roger Maaka
- 10. Elderly people and the political process / Stephen Levine and Nigel S. Roberts.